Who we are
- To raise an Army that worships God in Truth and in Spirit;
True Worshipers in all life round raised (deeds, words and Thoughts(John 4:23-24)
- Taking Christ to Hearts;
Reveal Christ to people’s hearts, dispense God’s Love and unfolding God’s plan to the world which was hidden for Ages. (Colossians 1:27-29)
- To prepare the church Christ is taking;
well being of a sound / Holistic man (Spirit,Soul and Body) (Ephesians 5:26-27)
RDTM is set on values and principles below:
- Measured by God’s Word (Mirror),
- The Cross and the Message,
- Devout to Prayer,
- Relational (How God Values Man),
- Worship our Ultimate purpose,
- Christ-likeness (Adoption & Son-ship),
- Walking in the Light,
- True Faith,
- Fruitful Stewardship and
- Living Hope (Fulfillment of All).
DOCTRINAL STATEMENT OF FAITH
The Bible, the Word of God; in its divine, verbal, plenary inspiration, its inerrancy and infallibility in the original manuscripts; and its supreme and final authority in faith and life (II Tim. 3:16, II Pet. 1:20-21);
One God eternally existing in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; II Cor. 13:14);
The Lord Jesus Christ:
The everlasting bliss of the saved and the eternal suffering of the lost (Daniel 12:2; Luke 16:24-26; John 5:28; Rev. 20:14);
The belief of Resurrection of Believers in Christ and the final judgment day of the Lord where all men shall be rewarded according to their deeds whether good or bad i.e. ( Heaven, eternal life, and torment in Hell respectively)
The Holy Spirit, who shows the redeeming purpose of God to the world by convicting the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment (John 16:7-11); and by regenerating (Titus 3:5); uniting to Christ (1 Cor. 12:14); indwelling (John 16:13) and empowering for service (1Cor. 12:4-11), all who place complete faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Gal. 5:5);
The total depravity of man because of the fall (Gen.3:10-24, Rom 6:23),
The real spiritual unity in Christ of all redeemed by his precious Blood (1 Cor. 12:13; Eph. 1:4-6; 4:11-15; 5:25-26); and
The necessity of maintaining, according to the Word of God, the purity of the Church in doctrine and life (1 Cor. 6: 19-20; 1 Thess. 4:3).
- To awaken the church to worship the Almighty God, Equip the saints and send the called to win the lost.
- To raise an Army that worships God in Truth and in Spirit that follows the order of the Holy Spirit, walk according to the Word of God and determined in every situation to live the life of True Worship to Jehovah God. (John 4:23-24)
- To reveal Christ to people’s hearts, through unfolding God’s plan to the world which was hidden for ages as we struggle for the church to grow and mature in Christ. (Colossians 1:27-29)
- To prepare the church without spot or wrinkle Christ is taking.
- To enter into an agreement for the support and carryout the activities to strengthen evangelistic activities in Uganda.
- To enter into an agreement to develop Christian network and linkages to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ in Uganda.
- To teach the mysteries about Praise and Worship, unleashes the Power and Importance of worship to: (a) God, (b) believer in church and (c) nation.
- To hold Worship seminars / Conferences, Worship Nights and Worship Services.
- To raise and nurture the praise and worship Teams and also to come up with anointed music productions across the world.
- To save, equip and empower the elderly person with tools and skills of life protection, knowledge of life sustenance relief and continuance in order to be productive to their lives, relatives and to the rest of the society.
- To impart skills of balancing ministry and work for a better life to ministers or people with callings with tools and knowledge to use for ministry sustenance.
- To train ministers of gospel and equipping them with business skills to manage enterprises and investments and proper use of resources to expand the kingdom of God.
- To bring on board all different life groups that are found fitting in RDTM ( the youth -girl and boy child, Teens, Children and the Parents) by building network synergies with churches and other ministries, different organizations, funders and sponsors for the smooth running of the ministry.
- To run and manage Media platforms (Social media, Publications, Newsletters, Radio and TV programs) in order to connect and communicate with the entire world.
15. To train and raise different classes and types of leaders at all levels through discipleship classes.
16. To Discover and Nurture one’s Gifts and Calling, as well as Commissioning/ Passing out of the trained leaders.
17. To address the challenges that come along with leadership and also supervision of the founded ministries.
18. To organise and hold prayer alters, prayer parties, prayer services, prayer nights, prayer conferences and camps.
19. To revive prayer life, fire and formats in church by ensuring absolute deliverance of a whole man, family, societies etc. in all spheres.
20. To focus on interpreting the signs and symbols of the End time days, read and follow the prophecy, times and seasons.
21. To aim at blowing a wake-up trumpet to the church to be ready for Rapture by holding “great warning” conferences in the different parts of the world and making known the Mysteries of the End Times.
22. To assist persons of communities in building a sustainable community by securing social, economy, environment, development, peace and conflict resolutions. To promote mobility of volunteer’s people across the global who are motivated for bringing changes in the community and society at larger. To encourage community members to participate as full members of community, regardless of skin colour, religion or ethnic background in building up a better and secure community
23. To build a bridge of partnership and cooperation between Global society and Ugandan community in sustaining activities related to Social, Economical, Environmental, developmental, peace and conflict resolutions through volunteering activities.
24. To initiate, design, and carry out projects in socio-cultural, developmental and environmental fields, peace and conflict resolutions and to participate in the community developmental/projects activities and to promote the positive values of self-fulfillment.
25. To lobby from local and international bodies of grants and donations to promote organizational goals.
26. To establish strong strategic alliance among members to improve on economic and social status at the organization.
Pr. Kasozi Robert
Ls. Grace Favour
Mrs. Kevin Kasozi
DIRECTOR SEE the aged
Charity begins were the need is greatest and the crisis is most dangerous. Every charitable work is a stepping stone towards heaven