PURPOSE OF OUR EXISTENCE
The purpose of Raising David’s Tabernacle Ministries is to awaken the Church, Worship the Almighty God, Equip the Saints, and Send the Called to Win the Lost.
VISION (WHAT DO WE PLAN TO DO?)
Our Vision is to Raise a Divine empowered Army Worshiping God in Spirit and Truth in God’s Kingdom.
MISSION (HOW ARE WE GOING TO ACCOMPLISH THIS?)
- Our Mission is to love God and our neighbor as we mature in Christ Jesus, having fellowship with the Holy Spirit and walking in the original purpose of man’s Creation.
- Through restoring True worship in churches, evangelizing the world, living the life of the Cross as we wait for the coming of the Bridegroom.
DOCTRINAL STATEMENT OF FAITH
Among other equally Biblical truths, we believe in: –
(a) The Bible, the Word of God; in its divine, verbal, plenary inspiration, its inerrancy and infallibility in the original manuscripts; and its supreme and final authority in faith and life (II Tim. 3:16, II Pet. 1:20-21);
(b) One God eternally existing in three distinct persons: Father, son and Holy
Spirit (Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; II Cor. 13:14);
(c) The Lord JESUS CHRIST:
- His essential, absolute and eternal Deity (Phil. 2:6; John 1:4, 14; Heb. 1:8);
- His true and sinless humanity (1 Pet. 2:22, 1 John 3:5);
- His virgin birth (Isa. 7:14; Matt. 1:20);
- His substitutionalry, propitiatory death (Matt. 20:28; Mark 1: 45; 1 Tim. 2:6);
- His body resurrection (John 20:19-20);
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19; Luke 24:51); and
- His personal, visible and bodily coming again with power and great glory (Titus 2:13; John 14:2,3; Rev. 19:11-16);
(d) The Holy Spirit, who shows the redeeming purpose of God to the world by convicting the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment (John 16:7-11); and by regenerating (Titus 3:5); uniting to Christ (1 Cor. 12:14); indwelling (John 16:13) and empowering for service (1Cor. 12:4-11), all who place complete faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Gal. 5:5);
(e) The total depravity of man because of the fall (Gen.3:10-24, Rom 6:23),
(f) Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ apart from works (Eph. 2:8);
(g) The everlasting bliss of the saved and the eternal suffering of the lost (Daniel 12:2; Luke 16:24-26; John 5:28; Rev. 20:14);
(h) The real spiritual unity in Christ of all redeemed by his precious Blood (1 Cor. 12:13; Eph. 1:4-6; 4:11-15; 5:25-26); and
(i) The necessity of maintaining, according to the Word of God, the purity of the Church in doctrine and life (1 Cor. 6: 19-20; 1 Thess. 4:3).
(j) The belief of Resurrection of Believers in Christ and the final judgment day of the Lord where all men shall be rewarded according to their deeds whether good or bad i.e.( Heaven, eternal life, and torment in Hell respectively)